The New Heat Recovery VR-II System: Heat recovery operation allows for simultaneous cooling and heating operation. Fujitsu's new VR-II system provides optimum automatic control by having the ability to change from cooling to heating operation.
- High Energy Efficiency Operation Using High Efficiency Compressor: The inverter compressor control is highly precise allowing for speed control as low as 0.1 Hz steps.
- Easy Design & Installation: The new VR-II systems can be easily designed and installed due to the flexible piping and RB unit options available.
- Simple Operation, Large LCD Touch Panel Controller: New optional wired controller with top class large LCD touch panel display in the industry.
- Easy Maintenance & Trouble Shooting: Any errors that occur can be easily diagnosed by checking the operational status of the product via the remote controller.
- Simultaneous Cooling & Heating Operation Using One Refrigerant System: Cooling and heating can be freely selected for each indoor unit to provide simultaneous cooling and heating in the rooms with large temperature differences, etc.
- Annual Cooling Operation: Use annual cooling operation for the rooms and other spaces that require constant temperature control throughout the year.
- Handles Changes in the Temperature Difference: The operation mode can be freely changed when there are large temperature differences during the day, such as between seasons.
System Configuration Units:
- Broad Line up to a Maximum of 48HP: 21 models 8HP - 48HP
- Various Indoor Units to Match Any Interior Design: Comprehensive range of indoor units of variety design and capacity ranges available which can be selected to suit any air conditioning needs. 12 types of indoor units & 55 models.
- Various User-Friendly Controllers: Every user's needs are supported by offering a variety of controls, such as individual control, central control and building management control options.