Rewarding customers with some of the most generous loyalty schemes in the industry
- Vouchers for either; John Lewis, Amazon, iTunes, Love2Shop, Thomas Cook, B&Q, Currys PC World and M&S.
- Free Training.
- 5 Year Warranty.
- Free Split Service Tool (for Comfort Club Premier.)
- Free (Maxi VRF Commissioning assistance on first project (max 2 systems) (for Comfort Club Premier.)
- Free Service Tool with first VRF order (for Comfort Club Premier.)
- 25% Discount on future VRF Commissioning Projects (for Comfort Club Premier and Ultra.)
- Annual refresher training courses at your premises (for Comfort Club Premier and Ultra.)
- Register to Fujitsu Comfort Club through Oceanair as preferred supplier.
- No minimum spend.
- Comfort Club Plus spend up to £49,999.99.
- Comfort Club Premier spend between £50,000.00 & £149,999.99.
- Comfort Club Ultra spend over £150,000.00.
- £50 spent = £1 Voucher.
- Comfort Club will send regular statements to Distribution.
- Distribution will forward the statements to the installer.
- Installer has a year to claim the vouchers.
Panasonic Premier Rewards is a new scheme that rewards you for purchasing ALL Panasonic Heating and Cooling products.
For every £1 spent on qualifying products, you will be earn one Panasonic Premier Reward point. On a monthly basis these reward points will be converted into Love2Shop Rewards for you to spend.
- £950 spent= 950 points
- You will receive £13* in Love2shop Rewards.
Shop till you drop or save up your points. Your points are valid for 12 months so can be accumulated each month to be spent on something special.
Where to Spend
Love2shop rewards can be supplied as either E-codes for online use, or as physical Gift Cards to spend in a choice of over 20,000 stores with the additional flexibility of offering other services such as holidays, days out and experience days.
The rewards can be redeemed as physical cards or E-codes.
Terms & Conditions
- F-gas certification required.
- A minimum spend of £360 in one transaction is required for Panasonic Premier Rewards eligibility
- Minimum value of a single reward is £5 (360 points) and are only available in full pounds
- Any customer whose trading account is in arrears may not be accepted until the account is up to date.
- Five days’ training provided free as a benefit.
- Potential to have events or trips for Oceanair CI customers.
- For each reseller that the customer has CI status with, they will benefit from a 5 year warranty on Split & Sky & VRV.
- Web Portal.
- Warranties must be registered on the CI platform to get 5 year warranty.
- VRV 5 year warranties must be registered by uploading commissioning forms on the web portal, plus maintenance records uploaded annually.
- Customer will only gain 5 year warranty on equipment purchased after they are CI.
- New applications will be considered every quarter, e.g. apply March 2018 & join April 2018.
- Customer must complete 1 day training every year to keep CI status.
- Customer must spend a minimum of 20k each year to keep CI status.
- Customer must have current F-Gas certification.