Daikin RYYQ-U VRV IV+ Heat Pump with Continuous Heating 22.4kW – 150.0kW
- Covers all thermal needs of a building via a single point of contact
- Wide range of indoor units
- Incorporates VRV IV standards & technologies
- Weather dependant Variable Refrigerant Temperature function
- Continuous comfort: Unique continuous heating technology
- Outdoor unit display for quick on-site settings and easy read out of errors
- Automatic charging & testing
- Easy compliance with F-gas regulation
- Wide piping flexibility
- The ability to control each conditioned zone individually
- Keep your system in top condition via Daikin i-Net service
Our new VRV IV⁺ systems raised market standards for climate comfort and performance. Total design simplicity offers rapid installation, full flexibility as well as absolute efficiency and comfort.
Variable Refrigerant Temperature
As a unique Daikin technology, Variable Refrigerant Temperature continuously adjusts both the inverter compressor speed and the refrigerant temperature to provide the necessary capacity to meet the building load with up to 28% higher seasonal efficiency. The evaporating temperature is the widest on the market (3°C to 16°C), and improves your comfort by perfectly balancing your airflow temperature.
VRV IV continuously provides heating during the defrost cycle. Other heat pumps stop heating during the defrost cycle, but VRV IV is equipped with our unique heat-accumulating element that stores energy during the heating process. The stored energy is then used to defrost the outdoor unit, while ensuring comfort 24/7.
Each VRV IV unit comes equipped with our signature VRV configurator. This is a software solution that simplifies easy configuration and commissioning. As an installer, you spend less time configuring the outdoor units, can manage multiple systems from different locations for key accounts and easily retrieve initial settings on the outdoor units.
Key Components Totally Redesigned
1. DC fan motor
- Increases efficiency.
- Larger diameter of the rotor results in great force using the same magnetic field.
- Improved control results in more fan steps that match the actual capacity.
2. Gas-cooled PCB
- Reliable cooling is not influenced by ambient temperatures.
- A smaller switchbox creates a smoother airflow through the heat exchanger.
3. 4-sided heat exchanger
- A 50% increase in the heat exchange surface (235m2) increases efficiency by up to 30%.
4. Newly developed compressor
- Full inverter enables Variable Refrigerant Temperature and low start-up currents.
- Reluctance brushless DC motor increases efficiency when compared to AC motors by using simultaneous normal and reluctance torque.
- J-type 6-pole motor has a 50% stronger magnetic force and higher rotation efficiency.
- New compressor material is stronger and increases the compression volume by up to 50%.