Reliable products all backed up with outstanding warranty schemes for complete peace of mind
As a specialist distributor of Panasonic, Fujitsu and Daikin air conditioning and heating products, we manage warranty to ensure the client sees the full benefit of the manufacturers terms and conditions. The tabs below outline the standard warranty conditions for each manufacturer and also highlight how warranty extensions can be achieved and maintained.
To make a claim or for any queries relating to warranty please call one of our technical numbers below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical North - 01623 412586
Technical South - 01293 649381
Daikin warranties have been designed to offer peace of mind and convenience to customers and as such, Split, Sky Air & VRV products are all covered by a 3 years parts and labour warranty as standard.
Are you an established installer spending in excess of £20k with Oceanair on Daikin equipment? If so you are eligible to apply to become a certified installer, keep reading for full details.
Daikin CI Extended Warranty Scheme
Work with a Market Leader
The Daikin Certified Installer programme is designed to promote and maintain the highest standards of practice and performance, helping you to grow your business through the extra credibility that comes from working with a market leader. The scheme now gives you even more support, providing five years’ extended warranty giving both installers and end clients complete peace of mind following system installation and reassurance that it is supported by a market-leading technical team.
Grow your business as a Certified Installer
- Offer extended 5 year warranty on Splits, Sky Air, VAM and VRV products
- Develop your knowledge and skills with five days’ free professional training
- Earn the trust of your customers with a professionally-recognised Certified Installer Certificate
- Access to the my.daikin.co.uk business portal containing manuals, presentations, videos and more – whenever, wherever
- Promote your business with co-branded marketing materials and the endorsement of a globally recognised brand.
- C1 status is maintained through a £20k minimum Daikin equipment spend with Oceanair year-on-year.
- Registration of warranty is required by uploading commissioning sheets and is sustained by continued annual upload of maintenance records.
- Customer will only gain 5 year warranty on equipment purchased after they are CI.
- New applications will be considered every quarter
- Customer must complete 1 day training every year to keep CI status.
- Customer must have current F-Gas certification.
- Domestic Heating Equipment is excluded from extension option.
- 5 Years can be purchased without being a C1, see full Terms and Conditions for qualifying ranges.
Fujitsu offer a 3 year warranty on all range of products as standard ensuring all Fujitsu cooling and heating equipment (including options and accessories) are free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of 3 years from date of invoice. Contractors have the ability to extend the warranty to 7 years by attending training and signing up to Fujitsu's Infinity scheme.
|Warranty Period||Extension Option||F-Gas
|Standard||3 Years||Infinity Partner||Y||N||N||Annually||Full||N|
|Infinity Partner||5 Years||Elite Infinity||Y||N||Y||Annually||Full||N|
|Elite Infinity Partner||7 Years||N/A||Y||Y||Y||Annually||Full||Y|
Fujitsu Infinity Partner Scheme
Infinity Partner scheme is a two tiered warranty scheme that offers the following benefits for all members.
- Extended warranty
- Free Training at one of 8 UK locations
- Marketing fund on spend over £50k
The more you spend the more benefits you receive as highlighted below.
- Extended 5 Year Warranty
- Free Training at one of 8 UK locations
- 1% marketing fund when you spend over £50k
Customers must have attended at least 1 training session to join and then attend at least 2 training sessions annually.
Elite Infinity Partner
- Extended 7 year warranty with labour contribution
- Free training at one of 8 UK locations
- 1% marketing fund for £50k-£125k increasing to 2% for spends over £125k
- Warranty transfer
- 1 day free commissioning on Maxi VRF
- Free VRF service tool with first VRF order
- Out of hours technical support
- Access to technical portal for manuals and literature
Customers must have attended at least 1 training session to join and then attend at least 3 training sessions annually.
Attend 1 specialist training to be conducted on your premises
Successfully pass 1 Fujitsu site visit per year
Achieve a spend of over £125k annually on qualifying Fujitsu product
Commissioning reports must be submitted to Fujitsu to register extended warranty
To join the Infinity scheme simply complete the relevant registration form below and return to email@example.com.
Panasonic have developed a new warranty scheme that offers up to 7 years warranty simply by attending training and registering the warranty online.
In all there are 3 levels of warranty offered all of which benefit from full parts and labour allowance, providing peace of mind to both end users and installers.
Each levels of warranty benefit from the following
- Full parts and labour allowance
- Free training
- Love2Shop vouchers with every purchase
- Access to Panasonic Pro Club website containing product manuals, brochures, images and much more.
|Warranty period||Extension Option||FGas (Required)||Registration Requirements||Training||Maintenance||Warranty Coverage||Warranty Labour Allowance|
|5 years||Extended +||Y₁||Y²||Y²||Y⁵||Annually||Full||
- Relevant to A2A, not required for A2W (For Extended and Extended +, Installer should have relationship with local FGas.)
- Installers must be registered with either Panasonic with Refcom or another affiliated body, see T&C's.
- Projects must be registered with Panasonic.
- No training required (Basic knowledge of Heat Pumps Required for A2W).
- Panasonic or Distributor training required (Panasonic approved training courses - content provided by Panasonic.)*
* Training accreditation reference to be provided by Panasonic on completion of training course. This is required for extended warranty claims.
Extended & Extended + Warranty
Panasonic have made their extended warranty scheme easily accessible to everyone regardless of how much you spend.
To obtain your extended warranty simply contact us to arrange a Panasonic training session.
Once you have attended you will receive a Training Certification Code (TCC) which must be submitted when making a warranty claim.
Extended + users will gain access to a warranty submission portal within the Pro Club website where all projects must be registered to receive the extended warranty. Customers also benefit from even more generous labour contributions as outlined in the above terms and conditions.
A simple process which is open to all F-Gas installers so apply now